Banner

Banner

Monday 11 June 2012

“Your Birthday Is A Special Time To Celebrate The Gift Of 'You' To The World.”




Hello all!

As some of you will know, it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I was absolutely spoilt rotten, so I wanted to show you a few of the lovely things I got. 

I woke up to breakfast in bed, which was gorgeous and so thoughtful... and then went downstairs to find an actual pyramid of presents! Along with a bottle bag for good measure (and anything in a bottle is certainly good measure!) 

 

 I had a chilled out day where we went for a picnic and saw friends. Then in the evening we went out for a slap-up (I do hate that phrase!) meal, again with my nearest and dearest. Two of my best friends got me a box full of gorgeous stuff (pics will be at the bottom) and my auntie and uncle got me some lovely jewellery.

 We had a great meal, I ended up taking half of it home with me... even though me and Sarah couldn't resist getting dessert, which was a snickerbockerglory. Kinda like a peanut butter sundae! Nommmm.

When I got home, a cute giant cupcake was waiting for me off my mum and dad, and a mysterious envelope which, when I opened it, was a voucher for a weekend away in a Manor House including Spa, Facial and Massage! It was so sweet of them, especially after how much I'd already got!


The Jacquard throw is what I bought with some of my birthday money because I love being cosy and snuggly - it's absolutely huge!
I also do a lot of writing so the Paperchase notebook was perfect, it's much bigger than most other I have. 
The photo in the middle of the three is what my absolutely beautiful girls from uni got me. We went out for a meal just after my birthday and they surprised me with a huge bag of stuff! There's a Floozie make up bag set, a scented candle, some lip glosses, a spa set and some earrings from Topshop that I'd been gazing longingly at for weeks. It was so thoughtful of them and I nearly cried into my TGI Fridays!
 
 I am a self-proclaimed geek and I do love things to do with the Universe. It's going to sound SO sad but I just love looking at the pictures of how big the galaxy is, it sometimes really puts things in perspective knowing there's so much more out there than my problems!


 This is our hotel we stayed in...
 
 Apparently, King Henry VIII used to stay there! So I was hoping for some creepy, haunting activity... but unfortunately I was left disappointed! Although there was this big old chest that, when we opened it, had a picture of a demon in... So chances are, we've unleashed some curse on the place for the next visitors!


Finally, these are the presents from my besties! There were some gorgeous Teal earrings (my favourite colour), a lovely scarf, other jewellery including some adorable teapot earrings, a cupcake keyring and a teacup with a Soy candle in it!
It's like all the things I love in one box!



So there's my birthday in a post! I hope I haven't bored you!
Thanks so much to everyone who sent birthday messages, and also thanks and big love to everyone who's gifts have appeared in this post! 

Will post about my Vintage Venture soon!

Lots of Love, Taz x

3 comments: