Banner

Banner

Monday 9 January 2012

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity ~ Voltaire

Hi all.
First off, I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has viewed my blog so far. Since last night when I published my first post I've had over 200 page views and a lot of you have been emailing me with tips and tricks for my blogging future!
Anyway I'm going to stop cooing over you all now and get on with my post, but keep getting in touch because it's great to get advice!
Today has been a lovely day! I expected I was going to be in Uni, but my friends told me it was a tutorial week so I got to add another day to my Christmas holiday! Sadly tomorrow is back to reality, boo hiss, but I've had an amazing Christmas and new year and will bore you all with posts about it in the near future!
This afternoon my BFF came round to bake. It's her boyfriends birthday tomorrow (happy 21st Jacob!) and she needed to make "secret brownies"! We ended up making Brownies and Blondies which took a lot longer than expected to make but provided much hilarity!

They're off to a hotel for the night tomorrow so I hope they have a fantastic time... And enjoy the treats we made!
I'm back at Uni tomorrow but hopefully will blog tomorrow night about a few of my Christmas gifts because I was utterly spoilt this year despite not asking for anything.
Keep the ideas and constructive criticism coming and I'll post tomorrow I hope!
Goodnight, lots of love Taz x

1 comment: