Banner

Banner

Thursday 29 March 2012

Let Them Eat Cake.

Hello my lovelys!

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had much to say! But I wanted to tell you all about some of the lovely things I've been upto and share some photos.

Firstly, when I went for my weekend in Durham I bought these adorable little postcards for two of my friends which I've been wanting to show you for ages but I only gave them out on friday! (I am a terrible person) They are soooo cute and were perfectly apt for the friends in question.



They were from Paperchase and I also got one for my mum saying "I Love You So Much I Could Squish You!" haha. So sweet!

This post follows a theme about the same friends really because one of my 'things' is afternoon tea... I just LOVE it, it's so quaint and very English (I'm carrying forth the Ladies Who Luncheon flag for us Brits!) so my friends got us a voucher for Champagne Afternoon Tea at Mount Oswald Manor Hotel and Golf Club for Christmas! It was super kind of them and really thoughtful.



Also last week, me and Nix went for a day out in Stokesley. The market was on and the sun was out so it was gorgeous! We went to Chapters Bistro for lunch and would totally recommend it, it was amazing value for money, then did a bit of shopping, looked through the market and then headed to the Deli On The Green for some tea and cake!


I had Polenta shortbread which I'd never even heard of before, but it was delicious! So chewy and yum! And Nix got a pot of tea the size of her head! haha!
They also offer a great range of deli produce too. I got my mum some almond, cherry and linseed crackers along with some oak smoked wensleydale and nix got some haloumi. It also sells loads of chocolates and organic produce as well as chutneys, vinagrettes, and booze.



If you live locally then totally check these places out!

Until next time, take care.

Lots of love, Taz x

No comments:

Post a Comment